1) Dana Leeds on the Enthusiastic Genealogist blog asks "Did/Do Your Children Know Any of Their Great-Grandparents?"
2) I thought that would be a great Saturday Night Genealogy Fun question - so please share your response with us in a blog post of your own, in a comment on this blog post, or in a Facebook or Google+ post.
3) For extra credit, or in case the answer is "No," then please answer the question for yourself, or your parents
Randy, I'm so glad you used my post as a SNGF challenge! Since I already did the challenge for my daughter (& myself), I thought I'd use my husband instead. So, here goes!
|"Papa Booger" in middle & "Big Granny" on far right with 3 of their daughters|
My husband, like my daughter, knew four of his great-grandparents! And, all of them lived nearby!
- Thomas Harrison Leeds (1887-1975)
- Benjamin Harrison Payton (1887-1985)
- James Vernon Miller, aka "Papa Booger" (1890-1978) & his wife...
- Leatha Ellen (Moore) Miller, aka "Big Granny" (1896-1981)
Do we share common ancestors? I'd love to talk! Please leave a comment or write me at email@example.com