Saturday, December 13, 2014

SNGF - Make a Surname Christmas Tree

Oops! Somehow I ended up on one of Randy's challenges from last December on Genea-Musings. Oh, well! I'm going to go ahead and post it. It was fun!

So, the challenge was to create a surname genealogy tree and share how you did it. I went to my RootsMagic and created a surname list based on frequency. I then started typing the names in Word while creating a tree shape. I added a star from the 'drawing' tools and then my husband helped me to save it in PowerPoint as I was lost as how to get the image on my blog. Here's the result of some of my most common surnames!


Do we share common ancestors? I'd love to talk! Please write me at drleeds@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color Clustering: Top 25 Fourth Cousins

For more on Color Clustering & DNA, please visit my new website at: www.danaleeds.com  For another look at how Color Clustering works...