Are you a genealogy blogger? If not, have considered blogging? I have found blogging to be a wonderful tool which helps me to dig deeper and to share my genealogy research.
|image from www.famicity.com,|
"Another Bog About Genealogy Bloggers" post
Recently, Erin Harris with Famicity interviewed me about my genealogy blog. Some of the questions she asked:
- Why did you become a genealogist?
- When and why did you start your blog?
- Where do you get inspiration for your blog posts?
- What do you find easy/difficult about blogging?
- What impact does social media have on your blog?
- What have you learned from being a genealogy blogger?
- Has anyone ever thanked you for a specific blog post?
If you'd like to learn more about genealogy blogging or any of these bloggers, check out "Another Blog About Genealogy Bloggers" or last year's "A Blog About Genealogy Bloggers."
And, if you have a blog or are just starting a blog, send me the link. I'd love to see what you're blogging about!