Saturday, December 23, 2017

Wishing You a Merry Christmas!

Yesterday, I got my final assignment graded for my BU certificate. BU was a wonderful learning experience, but I'm glad to be done!

Merry Christmas!
This year was a year of growth for me. Not only did I complete BU, but I attended IGHR for the first time, watched webinars, took other online classes, and read genealogy books, articles, and blogs. I also did a lot of research. (Oh, and I started a new hobby: art!) I have so much to share, and I can't wait to really start blogging again!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Dana. You accomplished a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. And, Merry Christmas to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on completing BU and all the genealogy education you've enjoyed in 2017. Wishing you a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marian. And Happy Holidays to you, too!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. i have also a same blog but i have get lots of ideas and knowledge form your post. keep it up.Again thanks for sharing. Visit My blog post:-NeuronReviewBlog

    ReplyDelete

Color Clustering: Top 25 Fourth Cousins

For more on Color Clustering & DNA, please visit my new website at: www.danaleeds.com  For another look at how Color Clustering works...